Anti Aging Treatment
8.3 TREATMENT OF AGING CHANGES
Aging spots, aging changes, thickened dark patch, moles, naevi, DPN spots, warts, milia, skin tags treatment:
Problems on the face increase further with aging process. Moles, DPN Spots, junctional naevi develop gradually on the face. So, fine lines, wrinkles, folds, sagging of the skin develop on the face. All these can be corrected. These are eradicated by Ultra-Pulse®CO2 laser, Medlite-C6 Q-switch Nd:YAG laser and long pulse Nd:YAG laser.
There are various cosmetic methods to improve appearance of the face.
1) UltraPlus® fractional CO2 Laser skin resurfacing & other ablative laser skin rejuvenation is done for skin improving smoothness, tightness, wrinkles, dark areas, dark layers (Refer chapter no. 4.3)
2) Laser facial skin rejuvenation (refer 4.2), photofacial (refer 4.2), chemical peeling (refer 4.6), microdermabrasion (refer 4.5), iontophoresis, electroporation, microneedling (refer 4.8-a), Radio Frequency Micro-needling for skin tightening (refer 4.8-b), meso therapy (refer 4.9), PRP Therapy (refer 4.10) can be used. Our motto should be to prevent photoaging. All those methods have their own limitations in producing improvement.L Laser facial skin rejuvenation gives good results.
3) Aging spots, aging changes, thickened dark patch, moles, naevi, DPN spots, warts, milia, skin tags treatment (refer: see above)
4) Dermal grafting, fat grafting and fillers in depressed area & scars can be used. Those grafts give volume & fullness to deflation of fat in area of face. So person appears young & energetic (refer 9.2).
5) Liposuction: Removal of unwanted fat by liposuction & surgery. In obese person excess fat accumulates in certain areas does not reduce inspite of exercise & diet, but liposuction effectively reduce it. (Refer chapter no. 6)
6) stretching of muscle - Non surgical face lift Isotonic excercises of muscles of fat & body. ISOGEI treatment gives good results.
7) Cosmetic surgery can be done as per need of the person. Face lift, Brow lift, Blepharoplasty, Liposuction of unnecessary fat deposit, Neck lift (refer ch.9)
8) Medicines: Antioxidants, Vit. C, soyabean, zinc, phytocomplex antiwrinkles, hormones, etc. may be suggested.
9) Preventive and maintenance care: Regular exercises, pranayam, yogasana sharing of feelings/ fellowship/(friendship experiences).
UltraPlus® fractional CO2 Laser skin resurfacing, stronger chemical peels and surgeries have longer lasting results.
Due to aging fat reduces in some areas so that area appears depressed. That depression can be filled with fat or artificial filler to regain shape.